War Rock Multihack, aimbot, wallhack,godmode, invisibility, speedhack + more.





Hello guys today I am sharing this War Rock multihack of mine which I've had for more than 6 months.
Started using it in December 2010. 
The hack is fully undetectable and is fully working. Atleast for me it is.
It's really easy to use, start the hack.
Select which features you want to play with.
Press activate and then start the game.
Once the game has started you join a game and it should work perfectly fine.
Also, remember if you're using a Vista or Windows 7... make sure to open it as an administrator.

I've had fun using this hack and I'm finally releasing it....

Download it now! 








How to download :
Fill in the offer beneath and a download will start right off automaticlly.

OFFER : LINK HERE


P.S THE OFFER NEEDS TO BE FILLED IN AND SUBMITTED OR ELSE THE DOWNLOAD WON'T START ( I've had complains )